Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Yeah, it's been a minute...or 12...

Ok, so I know - I'm not the world's most frequent blogger. Let's see - since that last blog, I became a personal trainer, formed my own band, and, well - there was summer. Now it's over six months later, and here I am again.

Well, my weight got as low as I was five or six years ago, but this time, my biceps, triceps, quads, and hams are all solid muscle. My suggestion for arms? Only do regular bicep and tricep curls if you want huge ones - otherwise do lats, chest, shoulders, and shoulder blades - they work your arm muscles as well. For your legs? Squats and lunges. Hate machines? Learn more about the medicine ball (it's your friend!) and resistance bands. Really want to get in shape? Work with a trainer (I'm reasonable for my friends).


Want to lose weight? Cut calories. A great way to do this? Cut back on drinking. Also, get off your butt and exercise - 30 minutes of cardio a day should do this. You can even break that up into two sets of 15 minutes or 3 of ten.

And yes, I'm still doing shows, as many of you know. My band had one show in August. I'm not sure when we'll perform again...hopefully soon. We know the world can't live without us. Ok, it can, but it shouldn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home